Saturday, March 7, 2009

Lolx..LOVE..argue or not to argue???

It is 3am now, i still on maple but since boh su jo so i take a gud seat and have a "gud" chat wif princer..XD

2 big men talk about LOVE???not gay lerh, normal la..

Kz is "thank youing" me for wad i did in the last few yrs, whch i appreciate it a lot=__=(ohya,welcome leh)

Am i do wrong??Can u judge me for that???lol??

Btw, i still ok wif it.. for love barh, understandable de..

I say love make me willingly sacrifice doing somethg("yea,u lost ur mind")

I say love sometime mk ppl do the thing dat they knw are wrong(ya,pui me nw..pui pui)

I say love blinds hearts and eyes(hmm,mayb)

I say love is wonderful(u gotta agree wif it)

Then i stop here.i not so successful in love oso barh=__=

Lol,maybe there are people reading my blog now nt so agree with wad i written here, but at least i evr love^^and this is the way i love..

Anyway, 4pm liao le,end this le lo..bb

updating soon

1 comment: