Monday, November 9, 2009

Embrace the Past

I miss my past
Really miss it
When i still having fun with my old friends
U know who u r
When i laugh happily with u guys
When i joke till no end
Every moment of the past had became a great value of my life
I treasured it in my mind
And the past had never been so great

Eventhough there were sad moments
Where time cant change the truth
When i regret of what I did
No matter how hard i tried, I failed
And failing had never been so hurt

But now I moved on
Watching the sky from a different views
Now i realised
A man cant change his past
Nor does him can change it in the future
And no matter how grey my life before
The sky is always as blue as ever


The history of my life
Good or bad
I accepted it throughly
For how it makes me a different person

1 comment: